The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Can't login

Started by Anne, October 12, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anne

For some reason today I can't log in with my Annie name. I thought maybe my password was forgotten so I sent for a new one, tried that a few times, and then had to enter the word corner backwards, which I did. Still won't let me. Am I banned? What the hell did I possibly do? So I registered again to be able to tell you I can't friggin log in! Is it my computer or is someone messing with me?  ac_huh

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie2"For some reason today I can't log in with my Annie name. I thought maybe my password was forgotten so I sent for a new one, tried that a few times, and then had to enter the word corner backwards, which I did. Still won't let me. Am I banned? What the hell did I possibly do? So I registered again to be able to tell you I can't friggin log in! Is it my computer or is someone messing with me?  ac_huh

You are not banned Annie, nor would you ever be banned..

I don't know what to tell you, but I do appreciate your patience with us.

ac_smile

Anne

I want my original handle! Not this one!!! Ahhhh!!!!  acc_devil  ac_biggrin

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie2"I want my original handle! Not this one!!! Ahhhh!!!!  acc_devil  ac_biggrin

patience woman....we have our best people working on it.... ac_rollseyes  ac_wot  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie2"I want my original handle! Not this one!!! Ahhhh!!!!  acc_devil  ac_biggrin

I can change your handle Annie or I can send you a new password for your other handle?

Please let me know.

keeper

mine works Annie. Thats odd.

Anonymous

I changed your new handle to Annie..

Any other problems, please let me know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I want my original handle! Not this one!!! Ahhhh!!!!  acc_devil  ac_biggrin

I blame Fashionista. Would you like me to beat the hell out of her for you? ac_drinks

Anne

Yaay! It worked! Thank you!  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anne

So does that mean now there are 2 Annies in the members list? I'm gonna go check lol  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"So does that mean now there are 2 Annies in the members list? I'm gonna go check lol  ac_umm

Yes, this handle and Annie1 which is the one you lost your pw for..

We can change the handle of your old one if you like?

Anne

Sooo if I can get Annie1 back and be my original Annie, and then just take off the 1? lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sooo if I can get Annie1 back and be my original Annie, and then just take off the 1? lolol

I can send you a pw reset for Annie1 and you can change your handle.

Anne

Ok! Do eeeet! Thank you! :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok! Do eeeet! Thank you! :)

I sent you a pm Annie.